I LOVE back-to-school shopping when I get to pick out the supplies! I've chosen a few of my favorites to share with you... I think you'll find that if you knock out these simple projects you'll be ready for the onslaught of paperwork + the hustle bustle of September.
Back to School Supplies for Mom
- Fresh set of matching pencils... mine are from Target.
- Tape + other tools
- Portfolio for each student's school paperwork
- Binder with pocket dividers for other misc. paper/forms... as shown, both are from Target.
Your Class Schedule
- Weekly Routine Board from www.Mead.com available at Target.
- Plan some She-time... schedule massage, coffee dates for September etc... found this lil' white board in the Target $1 bin!
Organize your Backpack... Handbag
- Clear out what you don't need
- Use a bag organizer www.bagmate.com If you're local I got mine at The Uncommon Gift.
- Keep a small notepad on you
- Pick the perfect wallet from Queen Bee Creations! I LOVE MY WALLET!!!
Back to School Night
- Preprinted Information Labels for all those school forms... created on Avery Label 8160
- Play date Calling Cards... free download found on Living Locurto !