Powering through Day 4
DASH + DONATE
I saved the toughest area to declutter for today...
TODAY'S SPACES INCLUDE:
Your Clothes [dresser drawers, closet, shoes, accessories + jewelry]
Clothes + accessories are a toughie because what we thought/bought and reality don't necessarily match up. Try this:
Some suggest you empty your entire closet on to the bed. I disagree- WAYto overwhelming. Way, way, waaay to overwhelming. I’m going to take an unconventional approach.
Let’s play a little game first shall we.
1. Go find 5 shirts you don’t like.
2. Go find 3 pairs of pants you know you will never wear again because they are “RULE” breakers.
3. Choose 2 sweaters that make you feel frumpy.
4. Head back in there and find 4 dresses or skirts that don’t cut the mustard or accommodate your butt girth.
5. Last call. Find all suits and/or jackets that are stuck in a different era. Don’t hesitate. Just do it.
6. I challenge you to muster up every single pair of shoes that hurt you feet + donate them.
7. Now find the pairs of shoes you never wear because you really don't love them anymore.
8. Take each dresser drawer out, one by one. Dump it on your bed, only putting back the items you wear. Lose the 'bad' undies + stretched out bras, socks that don't have a partner and the jammies you never wear.
9. Jewelry... don't ask, I tuck it all away and have puka shells in a box in my closet along with spririt buttons from 1979.
NO you are not done, but YOU ARE on a roll! I challenge you to got back through steps 1-7.
Bring it on Home... Day 5
I'd love for you to be a SHE VIP...
You'll be the first to have access to new projects,
downloads + secret giveaways!