I've been running this fun series "The Organizer's House... a sneak peek into the homes of Professional Organizers". Well... I thought I'd share with you one of my personal challenges. My not-so-perfectly organized laundry room. It's where we "dump" as we enter the house. I have a small laundry area that we walk through as we enter from the garage. Take a peek...
My space has been like this before... and will again... clutter is what happens when you are busy living. I'm down with that.
Here's how nice she looks tidied up...
MY ORGANIZING TIPS:
1) Have a place for your keys [I drop them in the pewter dish] and a home for your phone. [I use a small black charging station]
2) I love this over the cabinet hook for my purse.
3) I use the right side cupboard to store shoes... we each get a shelf. I also have a basket for each kidlet to keep their socks in.
4) Keep a pen + paper handy for last minute notes or grocery lists.
5) When you can't stand the chaos any longer, take 15 minutes to tidy it up.
Here's another peek at this space See I'm not so Perfect! and you'll learn why I'm okay with it.