I've been working on revamping The Shebang... "The Smart Woman's Guide to Doing it All". Here's a sneek peek at one of the projects you'll be able to download and add to your Shebang Binder! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter or blog feed so that you're in-the-loop when she's ready~
THE CLOTHES CLOSET
It happened yet again. You’re late. You were supposed to be out the door 5 minutes ago but spent way too much time trying to figure out what to wear. Don’t panic. We're going to whip your closet + your wardrobe into shape... Together we can do this sister. And yes, I will be honest and tell you when “your butt looks too big in those jeans”.
You'll need to:
- Print out the Project Doc Download 6.1THE CLOTHES CLOSET- SELF
- Download the closet organizing signs Download Organizing_signs_clothes
If you don't have time to tackle the full project, try this...
I won't make you empty your entire closet on to the bed. WAY to overwhelming. Way, way, waaay to overwhelming. I’m going to take an unconventional approach.
Let’s play a little game.
1. Go find 5 shirts you don’t like.
2. Go find 3 pairs of pants you know you will never wear again.
3. Choose 2 sweaters that make you feel frumpy.
4. Head back in there and find 4 dresses or skirts that don’t cut the mustard or accommodate your butt girth.
5. Last call. Find all suits and/or jackets that are stuck in a different era. Don’t hesitate. Just do it.
6. PUT the DONATION items in the trunk
Hope you found this useful...