I ran a similar post almost 2 years ago... And today I'm feeling anxious, not mopey. I'm awaiting results from a breast + lymph node biopsy. So far all indications have pointed toward something being wrong, so I've been prepping myself. click here for original post
I need to hear some good things while I wait...
This is also a little game that my daughter and I play at night when she needs a little help falling asleep. PLEASE ADD your own in the comments. If you've never left a comment before it's easy, the system just wants you to verify a code so that the crazy virtual spammers can't leave weird crud on my blog.
- Daffodils... lots of them clustered together
- Late afternoon at Lake Tahoe in August
- Finishing my tax return
- Taking the scenic route
- Walking through the forest at Camp Cispus
- Dancing with my family on a Sunday morning
- Singing really loud with the windows down and the sun shining
- White tulips
- A hazelnut latte
- Captain Crunch Berries
- Peaches and Cream
- Bird nests
....these are a few of my favorite it things...