This Post is from Last year... I hope it inspires you to create a simple + sane Thanksgiving! Cheers~
Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday as she really seems to have her priorities straight ;). Keeping it simple helps keep the focus on what's important. This morning on AMNW I shared my favorite tips. Take a peek!
WATCH THE SEGMENT NOW! click here
- keep it simple- stick to the tried + true favorites!
- create a section for holiday recipes in your recipe binder
- try one new dish each year, but get the post-meal review..thumbs up or down?
- Set table the night or days before
- use beverage tags on glasses
- have serving dishes ready to go (make a post-it for what goes in each dish)
Lose Control! I double dog dare you ;)
- accept help
- create a "why yes you can help me" bowl (see above pic)
Focus on Family
Photo albums (have grandkids/kids place current year pics in album for you)
Get out the family movies
- "I'm Thankful for..." Have everyone write + share their thoughts during the meal.