to view the segment click here
Create your own HOLIDAY GUIDEBOOK- it's easy + will help keep you a bit more sane this holiday season.
You'll need a Binder + tab pocket dividers. Create categories that fit your needs. Here are mine to get you started:
- The Festivities [invites + fun things to do]
- The Meal [recipes, coupons, your meal plan]
- The Decor [all the fabulous ideas you pull out of magazines, notes + pictures of how you decorated last year]
- The Gifts [your budget, receipts, notes/wish lists, ideas for hostess gifts etc]
- The Cards [address lists, labels, list of addresses to update + add to the list]
*plus keep a section in the front for note taking + other lists
The worksheets shown in the segment are from The Organized Life Guide to Less Stressful Holidays. Emily Wilska's e-book is fabulous! click here to check it out and a BIG thank you to Emily of The Organized Life for allowing me to share her tips.