Jeri Dansky is my favorite organizing product blogger. This woman has a knack for finding function meet fabulous and that is SO my thing! Check out this post she did on jewelry organizers... I love the mirror one~ I also appreciate her philosphy about products as we both agree products don't solve your organizing challenges. But you and I both know that function is a lot more fun when it's fabulous!
As part of my Summer Guest Blogging Series Jeri wrote up this special post for you! She had no idea I had such a thing for tape.... Scotch Tape that is! My dad worked for 3M, and well, I appreciate the dividend that Scotch Tape has contributed to my life ;). A big thank you to the fabulous Jeri Dansky for bringing us this didy!
Tape Dispensers Don't Have to Be Boring
Are you an office supply addict? Tired of that boring tape dispenser sitting on your desk? Then maybe one of the following tape dispensers will appeal to you.
2. For an elegant look, there's this lovely stainless steel tape dispenser.
3. And here's another attractive stainless steel dispenser.
4. Are these too serious-looking for you? Want something more colorful? Then consider the parrot tape dispenser.
5. Or staying on the animal theme, here's a snail tape dispenser.
7. Let's go from the slow (the snails) to the fast with this racing tire and wheel tape dispenser.
8. Did you know that you could get an electronic tape dispenser? (Can you figure out why you would even want one, other than it looks cool?)
11. Finally, if you want to be decadent, there's the tape dispenser (and other desk accessories) with Swarovski crystals. [via ThisNext]