I'm feeling blue, feeling mopey. My early Spring allergies have reared themselves into a cold. I attempted to make myself some chicken soup last night, but it's not the same as when someone else makes it and serves it up for you now is it?!
So in honor of me wanting to curl up and check out for a couple of days I'm going to share a few of my favorite things. This is also a little game that my daughter and I play at night when she needs a little help falling asleep. Enjoy~ Oh... please feel free to add your own in the comments. If you've never left a comment before it's easy, the system just wants you to verify a code so that the crazy virtual spammers can't leave weird crud on my blog.
- Daffodils... lots of them clustered together
- Late afternoon at Lake Tahoe in August
- Finishing my tax return
- Taking the scenic route
- Walking through the forest at Camp Cispus
- Dancing with my family on a Sunday morning
- Singing really loud with the windows down and the sun shining
- White tulips
- A hazelnut latte
- Captain Crunch Berries
- Peaches and Cream
- Bird nests
....these are a few of my favorite it things...